Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's Blog Time, Good People

Hey, what's up?

Well I am revamping my webpage again. I will probably continue to completely change everything until I am satisfied, but everything should all end up in the same place. I haven't gotten my new domain name yet, so that's lame, but I am trying my darndest--to remember to get it.

Anyway, I have new art. It is amazing.

WABAM:




These are from my Drawing final. These are only the two best ones. The rest are in my gallery. [I don't know the URL for this at the moment XD ]


Also:



This was for my 3D final. We had to make something out of styrofoam, so I did a bow from WoW. It's super silly and funny looking, but I totally rocked that class so it's all good. I'll take better pictures of this and gallery it, but this is fine for now. Gosh you people make me work so hard.

My second project from my 3D class was some wax-carving and bronze-casting. We had to choose a mythical story and try to capture the moral / essence of it or something. I dunno--I made that up. Well I chose Phaeton and his story about driving Apollo's chariot to prove that he's better than everyone else and then he messes up and catches the Earth on fire and stuff. So I sculpted the chariot!

POW:
My original intent was to put a broken egg inside. The chariot was going to be magnificent and perfect, but Phaeton messed up and didn't follow through with the responsibility he was given (and he was also promptly killed by Zeus) so the inside represented the kid who was more into showing off than following instructions. Buuut... the egg was really hard to sculpt out of wax, so I tried to leave the inside very rough and war-torn.
This piece is incredibly 3D and I will put more angles in my gallery! -->[link coming soon!]


Since my last post, I have also been in an art show! At The Art Place!
Drawn Sideways, Drips Box, Lucid Dream, and Comp Apps Self-Portrait were all in it.
PROOF:



Well, that's all I got.




_______

No comments:

Post a Comment