Friday, June 10, 2011

And Now the Mugs!


Ohh yes. I made my five mugs. My favorites are the three in the front. The two in the back are a weird lantern-shaped one and a triangular one. They're okay, but they still went in the back.
Also I finished my taller round vase to replace my shorty one from yesterday. Actually it's probably not too much taller. I dunno. I didn't measure it.

I totally just knocked these out super fast which is really boosting my confidence and enjoyment for the class. Just look how cute they are. They were still my first handles ever, so those are kinda fat. But that's alright.

We are told that plates and bowls are next! So that's cool.
Also reclaim clay is silly and annoying.


In other news, my newly revamped website (I'm not sure if I've mentioned this makeover yet, I've done it so many times) is coming along nicely!
The URL is still http://students.kennesaw.edu/~twhite61/, which is not as good as the one I want, or even taylormariewhite.webs.com, but it's fine. It's easy to upload and it's available to me, so it's fine for now.

I still need to link all of the thumbnails in my gallery to their appropriate pages (and also to make those pages) but other than that it's pretty much done. Unless I completely redesign it.

Although if I did change it around, it would still have this layout I think, just different backgrounds and colors and things. Actually the colors are completely different that what I originally intended, so they will probably change.
Like the green link color. Little hard to read.

Now I just need to change up my blog to match!




_______

No comments:

Post a Comment