Friday, March 16, 2012

Photography and College Careers

Photography critique number 2 is complete!
{Pictures in the gallery}

It went pretty well, actually. Everyone liked the blur and the drama. They didn't, however, like one photo I had of a bird feeder shot through the blinds, since it didn't look enough like a window and everyone thought the character was walking back outside.
So the professor took it out to see if the narrative was better without it (and of course it was) so I promptly snuck it out of the pile of projects to be graded and brought it right back home.

So that was very nice. My lovely boyfriend made a very nice model and all the pictures turned out great!



So... I have mapped out the rest of my semesters, plotted my classes, and predicted my graduation to be in Spring 2014.
I must say that if you want to be an art major, start your studio classes as quickly as you can, so you won't be here for 6 years like me.

But that's fine. I have a lot of room to take useful classes that don't really fit into my degree. I really wanted to take a few more sculpture classes, but most importantly some web development classes. And, if I laid it out correctly, I think I have a few semesters that have room for some fun stuff. And by fun, I mean, subjects that I feel will greatly benefit me in the long run.
Well, the sculpture class is just for fun, but I want it the most!

Not much else new. My 16-page book is due in 2 weeks, so I'll try to get images of that up around then. Unfortunately, after seeing some examples from previous semesters, mine needs a serious overhaul.




_______

No comments:

Post a Comment