Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yay Artsy Things

I emailed my High Museum submission this weekend. I sent in Drawn Sideways, Rings, and Tree Cloud Mountains. I'm not entirely pleased with my photos, since I am in no way a photographer, but I'm hoping they're used to that and can assume that my pieces have a little more contrast to them.

Meanwhile, I have started a new project in Metals! It's to be a ring, so naturally I would design one incorporating doors. It should be pretty neat. The idea is supposed to be doors that are sort of growing out of the ground / been abandoned and lying on the ground for so long that nature has sort of taken over them.

The planning stages are ...still being planned, but I'm sure everything will be fine.



Paper model that is rather deceptive and inaccurate when it comes to measuring out the actual metal.
>.>




_______

No comments:

Post a Comment