Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cool, Everyday Stuff that Happens to Taylor White Now and Again

---Scheduling my classes at school is working out so far. Hopefully this keeps up and I'm able to have flexible choices as I work around the art courses here that are so hard to get into. (This is important since it all got very close to going very, very wrong).

---My ring in metals is going alright. It's not coming out exactly the way I'd planned, though the way I'd planned wasn't very realistic in the first place. At least it's getting done. So meh.

---High Museum shows and Jewelry show volunteerings... have not had any progression yet as I wait for them to actually happen, but they are happening! So that's very good. Fun things to do.

---Also, I got a hand-me-down sewing machine set up in my room! It's a lot older than the other one I have in here... which is very old, but I'm sure it works fine. I haven't tried it out yet, but it is sitting there, being magnificent.

This is all really interesting.




_______

No comments:

Post a Comment